Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back to being a slut...

...or to borrow a phrase from Juno, an eclectic slut.

M and I split. We just weren't communicating. The sex was incredible, but that's all we really had. I chalk it up to severely different upbringings, including completely opposite political views. It just wasn't meant to work out.

I'm really not that broken up about it - I'm more mad at myself for wasting my time with him and missing out on other (mostly sexual) opportunities. But it seems that I can pick up right where I left off.

I got in touch with A, under the guise of watching the new episode of House on Monday (it's his favorite show.) This was clearly a thinly disguised booty call, which he caught onto rather quickly. We exchanged some early morning texts that got us both a little worked up, so unless he decides to blow me off again, we should be getting together this evening. ;) I can't wait to feel his cock inside me again. We also chatted about his submissive nature, and how I had some ideas for him in that regard. Since I have such a willing subject, I should explore dominant side of me a little more. A long time fantasy of mine has been to fuck a boy with a strap on. I've had the strap on for a long time, just no willing boys. We'll work up to that, though. I had him create a safe word in the meantime, just to make sure I don't cross any lines that I'm unaware of.

Also, I texted an old friend (he was the roommate of my first college boyfriend) that I've slept with off and on over the years. While the sex we've had has always been terribly vanilla, I'd gotten him to open up a bit right before M and I got together, so most likely, when I see him next I'll be bent over the closest piece of furniture being fucked proper. Can't wait...being 6'5", he has a deliciously large cock to match his stature.

Cheers to more sexual adventures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm getting hot just reading your post. Unfortunately, hubby's at work all day. Guess I can write some more of my own hot sex or read a hot book.

Chris said...

It sounds like there is nothing but fabulous sexual deviance on the horizon. Can't wait to read it.

S said...

Glad you two are enjoying what I write. I felt kind of silly starting this blog when I was dating someone, but I wanted somewhere to capture all of my exploits, past and present. Now there'll just be more variety of things to write about in the future!