Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weekend...

Spent the weekend with M. It was that time of the month...really for me, every three months (the wonders of modern medicine!) so we were pretty chill. It was nice to just spend some time together.

However, when we went to bed Friday night, I wasn't really able to sleep. I didn't really realize it was because I was horny, but M seemed to put it together. After much tossing and turning in the middle of the night (around 4am), we ended up in a spooning position, and he ever so gently began to caress my breasts. A little more movement from him caused some motion from me, mostly my ass beginning to rub against his hardening cock. His hand moved lower, beginning to rub my crotch through my panties, his lips finding my neck. I moaned softly as I rubbed harder against him, alternating between pressing against his hand and his cock. He managed to make me cum once through my panties, and then dove under them and expertly drew three more orgasms from me in a matter of minutes. It wasn't difficult as I had wanted him for so long.

By then his cock was pressing snugly against my ass, hard as a rock. I turned around and flipped him onto his back, tossing covers and underwear until his cock was where it belonged...in my mouth. The soft light from the window let me see that he had propped his head up on pillows and was watching me work my mouth over his cock. I smiled as best I could, and then engulfed him. I felt so naughty waking up at 4am to be giving him head. I told him that my original plan was to wake him up like that in a few hours (he works Saturdays) but that I loved waking up in the middle of the night and us both realizing that we needed each other. After some good long deep sucks and massaging him right under his balls, he erupted into my mouth, and swallowed a rather large amount of cum. After that, I was able to sleep much better.

Saturday I felt the need to reorganize his kitchen while he was at work, and after dinner we watched a movie I picked out from the video store (which was amazing) and watched the first 20 minutes of a movie he picked out (much less amazing) when I decided to drag him up the stairs. I think he thought we were going to bed, but I really just wanted to be close to him to see what would happen. Bad timing or not, he was willing to put on a condom and go for it...I think he needed to be inside me as badly as I needed him there. There was no pretense, just deep hard missionary fucking that felt incredible. It was exactly what I needed.

No comments: