* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Jay's 7 Facts:
1. When I was a child my fantasy future was to live in a big house with several other loving men and women all sharing responsibilities and partners.
2. My sister (almost 3 years younger than me) and I wrestled constantly, and until I was 15 she almost always won.
3. While I was in an open relationship with my High School beau (and considered myself gay), I realized that most of my reasons for being involved in a homosexual relationship were “daddy worship” issues. Once I started working on those my attraction to men diminished but did not disappear. Now I’m quite picky and shy when it comes to datable guys.
4. “Jay” is only a facet of my personality, I’m quite a bit more shy than I come across to most people through my blog. I think people also assume that I’ve had quite a few sexual partners because I write so openly about sex. However, like Ellie, I was a late bloomer. I had only 4 sex partners until 2 years ago. While I ‘play’ with a decent number of people in a BDSM context and love to make-out, there isn’t a gratuitous amount of sex outside of my relationship with Ellie.
5. I have a whole box of things that Ellie loves about me, and I look inside of it all the time.
6. I’m a pretty big nerd, and I have about the dorkiest sense of humor. My step-dad infected me with his love of puns. Luckily, the people I tend to have a good connection with can tolerate my turbopuns.
7. In Middle School I got first place in a karate tournament. I was pretty proud of my Shorei Goju Ryu skillz :)
My 7 facts:
1. I played the violin from 4th-12th grade.
2. Almost all of my close friends are gay or bi or some form of 'not straight-and-narrow'.
3. I recently found out that me and my friend in her mid-forties have had the same number of sex partners. However, 3/4 of hers have taken place in the last 6 months. If I'm 20 years younger, which one of us is more of a slut?
4. I have a ridiculous collection of patterned socks.
5. I keep my list of escapades (and their blog-abbreviations) in an Excel spreadsheet, because I am a nerd.
6. My favorite thing to draw when I was little was a rainbow, and I was always sad that I got to use so little purple in the middle, because it has always been my favorite color. So I drew big rainbows.
7. I don't drive.