Friday, November 28, 2014

Tied up

Daddy came home from work and found me naked, spread eagle on the bed.  He stopped in his tracks, blinked, and reached in the drawer where the rope was kept.

"You're such a slut, babygirl.  You'll open your legs for anyone who walks through that door.  Good girls keep their legs closed.  I guess I'll have to teach you that lesson the hard way."

I looked down, slightly shameful.  "Yes, Daddy.  I want to be a good girl."  He grabs my legs and forces them together, using the rope to bind my thighs just above my knees.  He then orders me to put my hands together in front of me, and ties my wrists together with the same piece of rope used on my legs, essentially molding me into the fetal position.  I look up at him with wide eyes, attempting to anticipate his next move.

"There, now you'll keep your legs together."

He leaves the room and I'm incredulous.  Is he just going to leave me here like this?  I hear the fridge open and close a few times, and he returns with a sandwich.  He calmly sits in a chair, watching me, eating the sandwich almost silently.  I wanted to scream out - "Daddy!  I'm right here, naked and tied up!  Use me!" but I knew my words would be fruitless.  He would either use me or he wouldn't, and nothing I could say would change his mind from whatever he had planned for me.

He finishes the sandwich, places the plate on his dresser, and approaches me.  Standing so close to me looking down, he feels like a giant.

"Aw, babygirl, I suppose you might be hungry too."  Before I had a chance to respond, he had undone his fly and shoved his half hard cock in my mouth.  "Make me hard, slut."

I did my best from this awkward position on my side of working my mouth on his cock.  Occasionally it would slip out and he would slap my face with it, muttering "take it".  Eventually he gave up on me trying to please him and just grabbed the hair on the back of my head to hold me still and thrusted into my mouth.  He knew I struggled with wanting to please him the way he desired while still having a gag reflex, so he was merciful with how deep his thrusts were and letting me breathe for a second before sliding his entire length into my throat and holding it there.  There were tears streaming down my face by my cunt was also dripping.

I had my eyes closed and was concentrating so hard on Daddy using my mouth that I didn't hear him grab the lube.  The next thing I knew, there was a finger, maybe two, shoved into my tight asshole.  No warm up, no prep, no warning - but I was grateful for the lube.  I subconsciously moaned/screamed around his cock due to the surprise invasion of my naughtiest place.

"Shut up, whore.  You know you love having all your holes used, especially this one."  He began to fuck me with his fingers then, and I nodded, mouth still full of cock that was sloppy with all my saliva and his pre-cum.  Daddy was always right - I did love having my ass penetrated. "Besides, I haven't even begun to use your ass yet."

I was secretly hoping my mouth would get a break and he would fuck my ass in this position, but to no avail.  He continued thrusting into my mouth as he leaned over to do something out of my sight.  I learned quickly that he had grabbed my favorite dildo off the bedside table.  This was a rather thick toy, one that I used for pleasuring my needy cunt as it hit my g-spot perfectly.  I don't think it had ever been used in my ass until that moment.

I did my best to stay quiet and continue pleasuring his cock with my mouth as he stretched my tight ass open with the thick fake dick.  It hurt a bit but I also enjoyed the feeling of being full.  I couldn't tell if it was lube or the juices of my pussy but I was definitely a mess between my legs.  He slowly fucked my ass with this toy, each time a little deeper until it was firmly planted as deep as possible.

I was desperate to orgasm at this point, but not even sure I could from that position - and I knew I shouldn't cum until told to anyway.  To keep myself from going crazy, I squeezed my thighs together, hoping for any sort of friction on my engorged clit.  It helped only slightly - I really needed to have something touching my pussy - a finger, a tongue, a cock - anything would have sent me over the edge.

Daddy finally took his cock out of my mouth. "Do you want to cum, babygirl?"

I wanted to beg to be allowed to orgasm, but thought it was too soon so I went with the standard response, breathlessly - "Only if you want to me to, Daddy."

He began fucking my ass again with the toy.  "But does having your ass used make you need to cum, slut?"

I was suddenly embarrassed and nodded slowly.

"Speak, babygirl!  Tell Daddy what you need right now."

I didn't know what to say...I wanted everything all at once.  "I need you to use my pussy, Daddy."

He rolled me over and squatted down, now eye level with my stretched-open still-stuffed asshole and my sticky cunt.  He was so close, I could feel his warm breath on me as he spoke.
"Oh right, there is one more hole we haven't used yet.  But wasn't the lesson for you to keep your legs together and not be such a slut?  But of course, you're such a filthy whore that you want it even when your legs are forced to stay together."

It seemed Daddy couldn't help himself with his face so close to me - he slowly ran his tongue up one side and down the other of my outer pussy lips.  I knew he loved how I taste and if he wasn't trying to teach me a lesson, his face would probably be covered in my juices at that moment.

"Beg me.  Convince me to use your third hole."

He went back to using my ass as a I struggled to find my words.  Once I began I couldn't stop.

"Please, Daddy.  You've turned me on so much, my cunt is so wet and would feel so good for you around your hard cock.  You can fuck my greedy cunt as hard as you want for as long as you like.  If you leave that toy in my ass, my cunt will feel even tighter especially since my legs are pressed together.  Please, Daddy, I really want you to use all of my holes, all of my body for your pleasure."

That last part, "all of my body" etc. must have given him an idea.  Or maybe it was his plan all along.  He rolled me onto my back - I thought it was so he could fuck my cunt.  He shoved the toy deep in my ass and wedged the end of it against the mattress, saying "hold this here".  He then climbed onto the bed and straddled me, sliding his cock between my large tits - what a tease!  The way my arms were tied to my legs caused me to be holding my tits together in the perfect way to be fucked.  As he slid his cock up and down, he told me to lick the head of his cock as it appeared, and he pinched and pulled at my nipples, seemingly making my cunt even wetter - if that was possible.

I was really frustrated by this point - I love the visual of his cock in between my boobs and the rocking motion caused the toy in my ass to move slightly in pleasurable ways. But my cunt needed to be filled.  Finally, my desperate need overrode the notion that I was there for Daddy's use and whatever he wanted.

"Daddy, please!  My cunt is so needy - please fill it with your hard cock.  I swear I'll go crazy if I don't feel you inside me really soon!  Please Daddy, use my dripping wet pussy, make me cum, please Daddy!"

Daddy took his cock out from between my tits and slapped me across the face with it.  "You fucking slut.  I'm gonna give it to you so hard you'll never beg for it again."

He climbed off of me and flipped me over, face down, ass up, making sure the toy stayed inside me.  He then shoved two fingers into my cunt.  "Fuck, you're a wet slut." He then reached forward and shoved those wet fingers in my mouth as he slammed his hard cock deep into my cunt, pressing the toy even deeper inside me.

"Is this what you wanted, babygirl?  All your holes used at once?  You're so fucking naughty."

Around his fingers, I attempted to speak.  "Thank you, Daddy!  Thank you so much for using all of my body, all of my holes.  Use my pussy and make yourself cum, Daddy."

He then began thrusting and I began to beg to cum, again without thinking.  So much stimulation without orgasm left me so desperate.

"Please, Daddy, please let me cum around your hard cock.  I want you to feel how good you make me feel."

He wasn't buying it.  "You can cum when I cum, slut. And I'm not done using you yet."

He pulled out, pinched my clit briefly, and then went back to pounding away at my cunt.  "Yes, Daddy!  Thank you, Daddy!" was all I could say, over and over again.

At some point, he began to alternate strokes of his cock fucking my cunt with the toy fucking my ass.  I felt so full and used, and still needing to cum so badly.

Finally, he grabbed my hips and slammed into me fully.  He muttered "cum now, slut" as he emptied himself into me, and I saw stars as I finally came harder than I thought possible.

I must have passed out.  I woke up in the same position but was untied, and felt something between my legs.  Daddy was using his tongue to gently lap up our combined juices and I woke up to another orgasm building.

"You're such a good girl.  You really will let Daddy use you however he wants.  Now cum for me again, I want to taste it."

I closed my eyes and let his tongue explore me, and before I knew, I felt another orgasm wash over me.  He came up to lie next to me and kissed me, letting me taste myself on his lips.  I was so exhausted from all the use, I fell asleep immediately.

No comments: