Thursday, June 23, 2011

Office Sex, etc.

I've only worked here 6 years, and finally was able to hook up in my office.  It wasn't long after 5pm but it was on a day my boss wasn't in since she usually worked late.  I hadn't seen C in forever, he had a lot of personal drama going on and I wasn't about to get involved.  But one afternoon he began texting me, desperate to see me.  I wasn't quite sure when the cleaning staff came to the office, but was willing to take a chance.

I shut the door behind me and turned around.  His mouth attacked me, his large lips enveloping mine, hungry and filled with need.  I can feel his erection pressing against me already.  He apologizes in advance for not keeping up with his shaving (he usually keeps his member completely smooth) but I didn't mind, I liked his cock for it's size, not for the absence of hair.  He undoes my pants and slides his hand underneath my panties and is greeted with a wet pussy.  I remembered the times we had been together before and wanted it all again, except this time, in a much more taboo locale.  The mere thought had me dripping.

His fingers expertly bring me to a shuddering orgasm - my knees buckle and I nearly collapse in his arms.  I push him back in my chair and get on my knees.  I needed his cock in my mouth and I needed it immediately.  I took him in my mouth as far as I could.  He reiterated previous notions of him not really enjoying blowjobs unless I was the one performing them.  I smiled around his cock and quickened my pace.  I looked up and watched his eyes nearly roll back in his head.  He eventually stops me.  I thought I had done something wrong, but he just really needed to be inside me.

My desk had too many things on it to be bent over it properly so we chose the floor.  I laid on my back and relished the full feeling in my cunt when his huge cock entered me to the hilt.  I needed to be fucked hard and fast, no playing.  He tried to slow down but I wouldn't let him, bucking my hips up from floor needing more and more of him inside me.  I was able to reach one small orgasm before he flooded me with his cum.  Needless to say I was disappointed, this was not the fucking I had envisioned!  He tried to finger me again after that but the moment was lost.  He claimed that my blowjob had gotten him too excited.  For someone older than I, I thought he would be able to control his orgasms but apparently not.  I mean, I guess it was nice to know that I get him so excited but still.

Later that evening, I ended up seeing SM and sleeping in his bed.  I hadn't yet showered but it didn't matter, we didn't do anything sexual, we just cuddled.  When I woke up in the morning, the sunlight pouring over his body was almost too much handle, he was so beautiful - an image forever burned into my memory. I didn't want to leave but I had to.

That night, I met up with my RW and our mutual friends.  Again, everyone passed out and we stayed up talking forever.  Out of nowhere, he grabs my hand and puts in on his junk, then leans forward to kiss me and then somehow in all one motion pushes my head down. "No one ever taught you proper head etiquette, eh? All you have to do is ask!"  I remove his pants and take his cock into my mouth.  He's awfully quiet so I'm not really sure if he's into what I'm doing but then I realize he probably doesn't want to wake anyone up. Eventually he leads me to his room and bends me over and fucks me from behind.  This is definitely fucking for the sake of fucking - no passion, no romance, just sex.  I completely respect it.  While the details aren't all that sexy, I still come a few times and don't regret the experience.  I wonder though if his sister (my friend) could hear since her room was right next door. 

No comments: