Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In search of...

...me, for once.

I'm sitting on my couch watching bad television on a Monday when I get a knock on my door at 9:30. I'm not expecting anyone, so I get up to answer the door instead of just yelling "come in". I'm very surprised to see SM. It's obvious that he's rather intoxicated so his motives for being at my apartment could be anything, especially so early. We usually hang out after the bars close.

I sit him down and we make small talk for bit. It gets quiet for a moment, and he says, in his slow, calculated manner, "You want to know...what I like...about you? You're so...welcoming...to people. You really...make people...feel welcome." That's probably one of the kindest, most sincere things anyone's ever said to me, unprompted and out of the blue. I told him that it's the nicest thing anyone could be, so that's what I try to do.

"You have to work tomorrow, I don't want to get you in trouble anymore." I had made an offhanded comment to him once about I had been chastised at work for being late, but I hated that he somehow was trying to take the blame for it. I make my own decisions, and if they happen to involve staying in bed with him a little longer, than so be it.

I put some music on, and we sing along to some favorite tunes. He seems like he wants to go to bed, or at least lie down, but he insisted on washing his feet first because he believed them to smell horrible. I gave him a towel and let him take care of that as I changed into pajamas.

He returns, and is sad to see I've already changed. "I wanted to watch you undress..." I told him that wouldn't be very exciting. I'm terrible at stripping, I get too impatient - I just want to be naked and touching, not semi-clothed and teasing. I climb into bed and he joins me after taking off his shirt. God I just love his shoulders...

He pulls me on top of him and kisses me. Strange, usually he's the one all over me, not the other way around. Then he says something I'd never thought I'd hear, at least not from him. "Do whatever you want to me." A secret submissive? He was too drunk to explore the concept in that moment, but I wasn't sad to take control in our usual activities. I straddled him and threw off my tank top...it was no longer necessary.

"You have such fantastic tits." A compliment that never gets old.

He apparently got distracted from his desire to have me be in control, so I find myself flipped onto my back, where his hand slips into my pants. His coordination in fingering me is not quite there, and it is much more intense than expected. I think he felt my body instinctively start to move away from him as what he was doing wasn't exactly comfortable so he stopped. He seemed wholly disinterested and/or too drunk for me to do anything to him, so I just curl up to him.

I was still sort of confused as to why he was there in the first place, but it wasn't long before he started talking. Maybe mumbling is a better way of putting it, but the pieces I was able to gather together didn't paint a very pretty picture. This led to a big misunderstanding but we were able to talk our way through it and we fell asleep spooning.

We wake up in the middle of the night, and begin to kiss and fondle each other. He tries to finger me again, but I let him know my stomach is bothering me. He worries, which is cute. We fall back asleep.

My alarm goes off early, and I'm still not feeling too great so I call in a half day. I spoon him, but he's still tired so we go back to sleep for a bit.

I wake up before him. I can't help but touch his soft skin, kiss his back, his shoulders. He seems cold, which is strange because he has 2 blankets compared to the one that I'm only half using. I cuddle up to him to keep him warm but he seems disinterested in being close.

I lie on my back, not touching him. I almost fall back asleep when he turns around out of nowhere and pulls me to him, lifting my leg over his hip, his erection firmly pressed against my stomach. I adjust myself a bit so my arm is under his pillow and the head of his cock is pointed at my clit. I had put my panties back on before we slept, so he decided to be a bit of a tease and try to fuck me with them still on. The pressure was too much on me, I needed more. In between kisses, I reached down and pulled the crotch of my panties far to one side, and on his next thrust he found himself half inside me, something I don't think he was expecting. He immediately flipped me onto my back and began fucking me with abandon. He missed a couple of times - I always get so wet! - and eventually he went soft so he rolled off of me. He had this look on his face that I couldn't quite read.

I still had plenty of time before I had to leave so I took it upon myself to try to please him with my mouth. I always hope that someday I can get him to cum this way. I was doing this for quite a while but eventually he stopped me. He was super quiet through all of it, so clearly he was distracted, but by what? Was he upset with me for calling off work? Embarrassed that he didn't stay hard while we were fucking? (This really doesn't bother me.) Or was it our conversation from the night before that was still on his mind? I never did find out. We share an awkward moment as he gets dressed and leaves.

No comments: