Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Visit from A (Part II)

"Have you been fucking other people?"

"No, mistress."

"So, you survive by having sex only once a month? What a sad life you live. Your mistress needs more attention than that. Shame on you."

I threw one leg over him, and began to rub my dripping wet pussy on his bright red ass. I could feel the warmth of my strikes emanating from his skin.

"Do you like being covered in my juices?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Such...a...dirty...boy." I muttered as I came all over him.

I needed more direct stimulation, so I reached between my legs. He tried to move his hands over to finger me, but I scolded him and smacked his hand out of the way. I put my full weight on him, grinding into him, pressing his surely hard cock into the mattress with every thrust, grunting into his ear. I came once again, and shoved my dripping wet fingers in his mouth.

"Do you like the taste of my pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then make me cum with your tongue." Up until this point, A had never gone down on me.

He looked so cute trying to roll over and position his face between my legs without the assistance of his arms, as they were still bound behind his back. His tongue action was a little light and not perfect, but I was already worked up from the orgasms I'd given myself, so I still came in his mouth.

I then asked him what he wanted.

No comments: