Friday, October 17, 2008

A Visit from A (Part III)

"I want to cum inside you."

"Dirty, dirty boy! Sit up!"

I untied his hands and ordered him on his back. I straddled him and pinned his hands above his head with my own. He looked so helpless.

I slowly coated his cock with my juices, reveling in the feeling of him pressing against my folds. I allowed myself another orgasm just from the friction, and he moaned as I dripped over him. I grabbed his cock with one hand, keeping his hands above his head with the other. I used the huge head of his dick to massage my clit. It was incredible to feel how hard he was in my hand.

"Do you like it when I tease you with my pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I ever so slowly lowered myself onto his cock. Taking two, three minutes to fully impale myself on him, still pinning his hands behind his head and looking straight into his eyes, warning him not to move. His eyes closed and a small smile crept onto his face as his large cockhead slowly split me open. I loved being full of him, having him deep inside me.

When he was fully inside me, I clenched my muscles around him, and began to slowly rock back and forth. The friction on my clit caused me to cum yet again, unexpectedly. I started a slow rhythm on him, making sure he was just barely still inside me before descending down on him again. I kept this up for a while, increasing my pace every so often.

"Such a naughty boy, you're enjoying this too much. Don't you dare cum inside me."

"Please Mistress, I want to fill you with my cum."

"Denied. Tell me when you are going to cum."

I increased my pace further and came all over him, screaming. He begged to cum inside me, but I told him no.

"You can cum on my tits. Are you going to cum soon?"

He said yes so I climbed off of him and switched places with him. It only took a few strokes of his hand until he shot white hot jets of semen all over me. He was a little overzealous, and some of it hit my ear and got in my hair.

"Look you, you've made a mess of me! For that, you will lick this off."

I wasn't sure how he was going to react to that, but he was good and did as he was told. It was so hot to watch his tongue scoop up the mess he made. I made him hand me a towel to remove his stickiness from my hair. When he was done, he laid down next to me. I stroked his hair and told him he was good boy.

"Thank you, Mistress for letting me serve you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hott. I know how you feel, SA. My girlfriend and I live on orgasm denial, teasing and similar filthy things. I especially get off on having her rub my fluids on my own face. Or even, make me beg to have them there. ;)

Hesitant Adventurer said...

long, slow, and painstaking interaction is the very best. all kinds of interaction have their time and place, to be sure, but if you've got the time to stop and focus on each part, the denial, eroticizing each act before it happens (or doesn't get to), thinking about it, obsessing about it... yum

great posts and imagination in putting him through the wringer.