Saturday, June 21, 2008

3 days, 3 guys (Part 3)

Sometimes fun things find you when you're not looking for them.

I noticed a status message of a guy, ML, that I was friends with online but had never met in real life, however we have mutual friends. I responded to the message, so we got chatting. We were both at home somewhat early on a Friday night but didn't really feel like going out. He lives near me, actually in a place I used to live, so he decided to come over and watch a movie. I told him to stop by whenever, that I would just be putting some laundry and the sex toys away. He didn't miss a beat: "Don't do that, we'll just have to get them back out again." I didn't know what to expect, but I knew it'd be fun.

I'd seen him on the street a few days prior, but he still seemed taller than I expected. We never got around to watching a movie...we realized we had a lot in common regarding music, so we sat and talked about what new albums had come out recently and what we were currently listening to for almost 2 hours. We got closer and closer to each other on the couch. Eventually, he said, "Hey, do you want to go in your room and listen to more music and make out for a while?"

I appreciated the straightforward attitude, but my response was, "You don't have to be so direct, you could have just kissed me." And then I kissed him. We found my bed quickly.

Making out turned to clothes being removed quite quickly. I love it when a man dives right into me...before my encounter with C, it had been a long time since anyone was actively interested in making me cum with their tongue. I probably came three or four times for him, fucking his face and pulling his hair. It was really hot. I made him come up and kiss me...I love tasting myself on other's lips.

I think he was little surprised when I asked to switch places. He made a point of telling me that he didn't like having his balls played with, which I found a little strange, but I appreciated the directness as that's usually something I'll do when sucking someone off. His cock was curved in a way I hadn't seen before, so that made the operation that much more interesting. His eyes seemed to roll back in his head as I built up a rhythm with my mouth. It took a little longer than I expected to get him to cum, but when he did, he came quite forcefully. I loved that he warned me first, as if somehow swallowing his cum was a bad thing.

We then chatted for a while (there seems to be a pattern here, right?) and ended up briefly mentioning my friend that he was briefly engaged to. I asked him what he learned from the experience, and he said that if something appears too good to be true, it probably is. I wonder what that says about me, if anything.

After a bit more small talk, he asked if he could go down on me some more. I was rather satisfied as it was, and I knew that getting me more aroused was just going to make me want to fuck, but I figured that's what he was up to, so I agreed. I was still rather wet from before, and of course sucking cock makes me rather wet as well, so he had fun licking up all my juices before making me cum all over again. He then asked me to turn over. I was thinking I was in for a doggy style fuck, but instead I found him fingering my pussy from behind while he started to lick my ass. He spread some of my wetness upwards and began to slowly work a finger from each hand in and out of my ass alternately. It felt amazing! I put a pillow under my hips to keep myself propped up and began playing with my clit as he continued his fingering and tonguing of my most naughty place.

Before long, my pussy was drenched and the pillow was on it's way there. I couldn't stop cumming and screaming. It was an incredible feeling, and I think he was a little surprised at how much I liked it. After I had cum several times and I couldn't breathe anymore, he finally stopped. I think he wanted to have me play with him some more, but we were both really tired. I liked him enough to ask if he wanted to crash since it was after 3am by this point, but he opted to go home in order to take his contacts out. I fell asleep, musing on how much action my ass had gotten in the past week.

The next night I went out of town, and got a text from ML asking if I wanted to get together again that night. I clearly couldn't, but scheduled to see him the following night. We exchanged some more texts, and he mentioned that "we should do some more of that last part" and asked if I would be willing to return the favor, to which I readily agreed. I also mentioned that I actually do have a sex toy collection, and he was all about discovering what I had.

The next night, we skipped the small talk and went straight to getting naked. I love his tattoos...he has a full sleeve on one arm and two on his chest, among others...fucking sexy. We made out for a little while and then he wanted to see my toys, so I got them out so he could see the array of butt plugs and dildos. I don't have a lot, but enough. I think he was impressed how many things fit in that shoe box.

He dove into my pussy again and fingered me for a while. He then selected my smaller dildo and began to fuck me with it as he concentrated his tongue on my clit, which had me seeing stars. I love the feeling of being full and being licked at the same time. We then traded places and I started sucking his cock and then he asked if I would play with his ass. He got on all fours, and I started to lick him and slowly slide my finger inside. He was pretty tight, so I got out the lube. I asked if he wanted to start with the smallest toy I have, and he was quite interested (this is the same toy I posted in the picture of DN) so I slid it in and he took it with no problem. He seemed to enjoy me fucking him with it and stroking his cock at the same time. What amazed me was that despite it's smaller size, he was able to hold the toy inside him without my assistance. For everyone else (including myself) it always falls out.

I then asked if he wanted something larger. He asked what, and I told him that it would be the same dildo he'd used on me earlier. He agreed, but only if I'd strap it on. Hott! I adjusted the straps and walked over to him so he could see my newly donned appendage. He seemed apprehensive and aroused simultaneously.

I slid a condom onto my cock and was generous with the lube. I'd never fucked anyone's ass with a strap on before, so I wanted to make sure I didn't hurt him. It was a little awkward at first because he's so much taller than I am, but once I figured out that I needed to put one leg up to get the proper angle...it was much better. I pushed into his tight ass slowly, making sure that he was doing ok...he said it was great. I fucked him slowly for a while, and he made the most delicious moaning sounds. When I finally slid all of my cock into him and held it there, he loved it. I began to rotate my hips a bit and then went back to fucking - a little harder this time. It was great, until I slid out of him unexpectedly. I asked if he wanted me to stop, and he said no, to keep fucking him like that. I asked him to change positions and align himself with the edge of the bed so that I could stand on the floor. This position was much easier to manage. Watching my cock slide in and out of his tight ass was so arousing that my pussy was dripping. I told him that after this he would need to be fucking me.

Soon after that he said he was done, and had me get on the bed as he wanted to fuck my ass. I really wanted him in my pussy first, but I think he had a not-put-into-words aversion to actually fucking me. He asked me to suck on him first, as he was only half hard, so I got him solid again with my mouth and tongue. He got the lube and had me turn around, but was having issues getting himself inside me. I think we both realized that he wanted to cum but the fucking just wasn't working out, so he laid down and asked for another "awesome blowjob". How could I resist?

It didn't take long to get him going, and then he asked me if he could cum on my face because he'd never done that before. It's not something I'm particularly fond of, but I agreed. I was glad I finally got to fulfill my fantasy of fucking a guy in the ass, so I figured I should allow him the same satisfaction. I sucked harder, getting him closer and closer to the point of no return. Finally, he grabbed his cock from my mouth, and two or three strokes later I was covered in his white stickiness and it was amazing.

And then my phone rang, and we both laughed. It was like a jolt back into reality from the sexual intensity we'd just experienced. I got up to grab a towel, and made a probably unnecessary joke that it was most likely my mother calling. "Hi Mom, hold on, I need to get the cum out of my eye." It was her, but I didn't answer it, opting to put my phone on silent instead.

I made sure he enjoyed his money shot experience and he went home soon after. I was left reveling in the idea of how much fun I'd had in such a short time.

No comments: