Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A memorable birthday...

My birthday was on a Sunday and I had to work the day before, so I didn't make any plans, just thought I would see what would happen. I took a nap after work, got dressed up and went out, on a mission to find SM. Went to the usual hangout, he wasn't there but I knew the bartender and ran into some other friends so I had a drink and two shots for free. This sudden rush of alcohol gave the me the nerve to call SM. He was across the street at a different bar with a mutual friend. There was a band doing covers of old songs, Chuck Berry and the like. They both bought me drinks, and since I had forgotten to eat anything before going out, it hit me really hard. I had to excuse myself for a minute, but no one knew cause I went right back out to the dance floor. SM was so cute in his fedora trying to spin me around. Not the greatest dancer but his enthusiasm made up for it.

Back at his place, he insisted on putting on more music and continuing dancing at his place. I was too drunk and could barely stand up...being spun around wasn't really in the cards.

We ended up in bed and next thing I know he's devouring my cunt. I came a few times before passing out. We slept for roughly forever. I have a vague recollection of an alarm clock going off and also of a phone ringing but not being sure when either of those things happened.

Eventually he sat up straight in bed, incredulous at the time, it was almost 5pm! He had needed to be at work much earlier, but instead of scrambling to get ready, he simply said "I'm not going to work today", made a phone call to assure his shift was covered, and handed me a bottle of much needed water.

He climbed back into bed. The sight of his delicious body had me speechless. He kissed me hard, deeply, his hands all over me, causing me to shake a bit, my core becoming wet.

"What do you want?"

Normally when he asks this, it feels akin to an interrogation, as though I have some ulterior motive that he's trying to uncover. This time it was a much softer question, as though he truly wanted to give me what I wanted in that moment. If this was related to the fact that it was my birthday, so be it.

"For you to do what you want with me."

It was true. I wanted him to take me, to fold me into whatever position, to use me in whatever way he liked. I wanted to please him. I wanted him to use me, my body to bring himself to ultimate pleasure and for me to derive my own pleasure from knowing that he was satisfied. In our previous encounters he had not orgasmed, and while this could be attributed to being intoxicated, it also made it all feel a little one sided, despite his apparent enthusiasm for feasting on my pussy. In short, I needed him inside me, and wanted to see what his face looked like when he came.

He climbed on top of me, pressed my knees to my chest, and slid inside me. Exactly what I was hoping for. Slow going for mere seconds until he began a quick rhythm that dragged an orgasm from my depths outward, my legs surrounding him as he fucked me with abandon.

My thoughts: "This is my life. I'm 27 now, and this fascinating, mysterious, gorgeous man wants to fuck me, is deep inside me right now. This is THE life."

As we're getting dressed later, I have a fabulous idea. "How do you feel about sushi?" He was rather excited at the idea - turned out he'd never been to the only sushi place in town. Icing on the cake of a fabulous day.


No comments: