Saturday, May 2, 2009

Conversations About Crossdressing (Late Night Version)

So I hear from JS out of the clear blue late one night.  Seems he's been fantasizing about me pretty often over the last year but is too afraid to talk to me about it.  Below is the conversation.  Somewhere in there is my email address...if you'd like to send me pictures too - be my guest!


JS: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


SA: what are you ughing at?


SA: silly


JS: you!! because i never got to be with you again before i left [town]!!


SA: i'm sorry?


JS: all your fault!!


SA: of course.


JS: why are you up so late


SA: it's not that late, really.


JS: ha well its only thursday!


SA: it's quiet now, though. everyone just left for a midnight movie


JS: why didnt you go?


SA: i haven't felt good all day, wanted the sleep more.


JS: then why are you up at midnight!!!


SA: i'm in bed


JS: sounds like fun!


SA: it is comfy, yes.


JS: you know whats weird, probably half the time i get off, im thinking about some fantasy with you in it


SA: oh really?


JS: creepy, i know


SA: not at all.


JS: you know you were my little fantasy girl


SA: hehe, that's so cute.


SA: what's funny about that is that you didn't even know me really


SA: how did you know i'd do what you wanted?


JS: i dont know, i felt comfortable on my hands and knees in front of you?


JS: thats good enough for me


SA: well you said i was your fantasy girl before that. Lol


JS: because you sent me picture with you in a strap on, which is amazing


JS: anything after that is fair game


SA: haha


JS: i need to make an appt in [town] soon with you i think?


SA: perhaps... :)


SA: i'll have my own place soon.


JS: well you could make a fortune catering to peoples fantasies


JS: such as creeps like me =)


SA: haha yeah, maybe i should charge people.


SA: i know a guy that gets off from just the idea of paying for it.


JS: ha yeah i know guys that make their cell phone payments from guys like that ha


JS: sooo how many guys have been in the spot i am?


SA: spot?


JS: wanting you to fulfill fantasies?


SA: oh plenty


JS: makes me feel special ha


SA: well, everyone has different fantasies you see.


JS: im sure mines not that original


JS: but it still gets me off at least once a week


SA: nice.


JS: oh man


SA: what?


JS: haha nothing


SA: right....


JS: just weird that i actually get to talk to you after about a year of fantasizing about you?


SA: you could have been talking to me this entire time, silly


JS: im not in [town]! it wouldve done no good


JS: couldnt have lived out what im thinking about


SA: sometimes it's fun to talk about though.


JS: uh huh.. well i didnt think you were into it


SA: some times are better than others.


JS: uh huh


JS: not like you ever think about me when i think about you ha


SA: there are many things that cross my mind. never be so sure.


JS: yeah but its different


SA: different how?


JS: i dont know, i just think about you more than is normal ha


JS: plenty of different situations youre in


SA: but see i'm weird and i like that


JS: i dunno.. shit gets kinky in my fantasies ha


SA: i do have a lot of things going on but i like knowing that people are out there thinking of me


SA: oh yeah?


JS: yeah im thinking of you.. just dont know if its anything you would be a part of ha


SA: try me


JS: hmm


JS: how graphic are we talking? and how disgusted are you going to be with me if its something weird?


SA: i don't judge


JS: hmmm welllllllllllllll


JS: are you going to share if i do?


SA: share what?


JS: i dont know. fantasies? i feel silly


SA: don't feel silly, sweetheart. you worry too much.


SA: most of my fantasies involve group sex.


JS: well one of mine does


JS: i have a few ha


JS: i worry because i feel silly?


JS: if that makes any sense


SA: you shouldn't feel silly feeling how you feel.


SA: it's ok, really.


JS: uh huh


JS: well we can alternate then


JS: you know you make me hard


SA: clearly.


SA: but you're all shy for no reason.


JS: im shy because my head wanders


JS: thats all


SA: wanders to where?


JS: creepy places ha


SA: such as?


JS: one involves crossdressing?


SA: oh yeah?


JS: likeee, you catching me dressing up in your clothes


SA: hott.


SA: and giving you a spanking?


JS: laying in bed in your panties...


JS: and you coming and fucking me like the girl im dressed up as


SA: what a naughty little girl.


JS: possibly bringing a guy in?


SA: yeah?


JS: i dunno yet


JS: i think i would much rather have just you in the room with me


SA: hehe, well it's fun to think about


JS: possibly if you blind folded me and told me what to do


JS: i couldnt do it alone


JS: but if i was told what to do...


SA: hehe, you like taking orders, eh? cause i like giving them.


JS: well you know i want you to bend me over.. sooo .. yeah i like taking orders


SA: of course. bend you over the nearest object, give you a few nice swats with my riding crop while i tell you what a dirty girl you are, and then pull your panties to the side and fuck you with my strap on.


JS: yummy.. making me put your strapon in my mouth


JS: grabbing the back of my head


JS: pushing it deep into my throat


SA: pulling your hair.


SA: you want me to fuck your face?


JS: definitely.. i want to choke on your dick


JS: my eyes watering.. looking up at you


SA: maybe i'll slide a plug in your ass...it can be buzzing away while you suck my cock.


JS: i wont let it slide out for you... on my knees with my chin on your inner thighs


SA: such a dirty girl! you want to be used, don't you?


SA: i'll wear the double ended strap on...the big one. see how much of it you can take.


JS: i hope i look cute laying there in your panties and bra, halfway underneath your sheets


JS: taking your dick and pulling you close to me


SA: i think you'd look adorably naughty


JS: i think you would be a good little mistress


SA: and i think you'd make a good little pet


JS: you know i would do anything you wanted


SA: i know.


JS: thats why i should come play with you some night


JS: your phone get videos?


SA: probably. i don't think anyone's ever tried to send me one


JS: well my stupid iphone cant send videos or pictures... but i can do email?


JS: id love to trade pictures of you for videos of me?


SA: ok. sexualadventurer@gmail.com


SA: have i sent you pics before? other than on the phone, i mean?


JS: i dont think so...


JS: this is the first time ive sent videos.. gimme a minute, if thats ok


SA: k


JS: after some research.. iphones cant take video ugh


JS: hmm well is there anything in picture form i could send you that would turn you on?


SA: whatever you'd like to send


JS: thats no fun =)


SA: that's right, you like being told what to do.


SA: on all fours, from behind.


SA: if possible


JS: i want to see you in your cute little strap on again!


SA: i'm about to crash


SA: maybe you'll get a surprise in your email soon. :)


JS: yum.. well im already excited.. sooo ill be trying to send you a picture soon..


JS: my dick is so hard thinking of you


SA: tsk tsk


JS: i shouldve visited you more when i was in [town]


SA: indeed.


SA: i don't know why you didn't


JS: i was nervous.. i actually bought a toy and was using it for a bit.. just too afraid to come to you


SA: what kind of toy?


SA: you shouldn't be so afraid...i don't bite unless you want me to. :)


JS: ha.. a regular toy.. i bought it off the internet..


JS: blah i want you so bad right now


SA: mmm...


JS: you ever play with 2 guys?


SA: nah...never found any willing


JS: i think about you making me dress up in your panties and forcing me to help you suck a guys dick


JS: after i cum in you, of course =)


SA: tsk tsk


JS: too naughty for you?


SA: you can cum in me if you lick it out after. :)


JS: yum.. maybe if its out of your ass =)


SA: of course


JS: i would definitely lick my cum out of your ass


JS: you straddling my face


JS: mmm


JS: me on my back and you bouncing on my face.. perfect


SA: ooh, that's hot


JS: me struggling to breathe until you let me..


JS: my tongue deep in you


SA: my wetness dripping onto your chin


JS: of course..


SA: god i'm so wet...


JS: im so hard..


JS: i want to lick your ass and pussy so bad


SA: ooh, yes


JS: i want my dick in you again


JS: except next time when you make me cum i want you to lick it off of me


SA: hehe


JS: you think you could find a guy that would play with us?


SA: i dunno. all the guys i know that like guys don't like girls


JS: hmm.. well that probably wont work out then ha


JS: because i would be 100% yours


JS: in that situation


SA: hehe, good


JS: that night was fun, i loved eating your pussy and kissing your huge tits.. it was so hot for me


SA: :) ditto


SA: sorry...i just came and now i'm even more tired


JS: haha its ok, gnight babe, im close to cumming as well


SA: mmm...


SA: just think of my tight ass wrapped around your cock and you'll cum in no time


SA: night


JS: im so happy facebook has pictures of me to cum to =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is good good good