Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Texting While Masturbating...

...leads to this.  To the marvelous C:

Getting out the vibe for the third time today.  Pressing the tip to my clit as I imagine your hard cock pressing against my tight asshole. You slide in slowly, filling me until you're all the way in and just hold there, leaning down to kiss me deeply as I begin to orgasm, lost in you.

I break the kiss briefly to say one word, "Now."

You somehow push slightly deeper into me as you start a steady stroke inside my ass, in and out, stretching me as my pussy begins to drip. You pull out of my ass briefly and slide two, maybe three fingers deep in my cunt, attacking my g spot with force and my head is spinning wondering if I'm going to squirt. You manage to fit your cock back in my ass with your fingers still inside my pussy and I am determined to keep the tip of the vibe directly on my clit despite the delicious distraction of my holes being full of you.

I feel your hand inside me move and start a stroking motion along with your cock traveling in and out of my ass and I realize you're trying to stroke your cock through my body.  I feel a deep sense of being just a toy for you to use.

You call me filthy names as your cock expands slightly, stretching me farther open as you start to cum deep in my ass. You slam one last time into me and I lose control, screaming, shaking, my ass clenching your cock so hard it nearly pops out.

I swear I can feel your hot juices pump into me as you force your girl cum covered fingers in my mouth. I lick them happily loving the taste of myself on you.

I must have been enjoying that enough to make you want some as well, so you slide your softening cock out of me. As I clench my asshole shut to keep your cum inside, I'm suddenly surprised by your mouth on my pussy, your tongue pressing inside to taste as much of me as possible, your lips sucking on my already swollen clit, the sensation of which is *almost* too much and I can't decide whether to push you away or give in.

I give in of course, my hands in your hair directing you to perfect spots as my orgasms roll over my body, one on top of the next until I'm a writhing unintelligible soaking wet mess with an ass full of your cum.

I fade in and out of consciousness as I'm vaguely aware that you leave the room. I wake up to your kiss, still wet with my juices, and then your freshly washed cock, semi hard, pressing between my lips. "I'm not done with you yet, slut. You have more holes to fuck" you say as you press your cock deeper in my mouth. My tongue swirling on the head gets your attention as you begin to firm up and grab my hair as you start a rhythm fucking my mouth.

(C interjects here: "This is so fucking excellent! I couldn't help myself, and have been reading it while at dinner with my boss.)

My head is still reeling from all the previous orgasms so I'm almost happy to let you take over, using my mouth instead of having to put in the usual work of giving head. The power trip gets you rock hard once more and you slide in as deep as you can into my throat, cutting off my air, me doing my best to hold it there and not choke, tears welling up but determined to let you enjoy my mouth around your whole cock.

You finally release me and say "turn over, whore" and I'm too dazed to move as I'm catching my breath so you flip me over and pull my hips back so I'm up on my knees with my tits pressed against the bed and my back arched.

A few choice slaps of my ass get dangerously close to my cunt which is still very wet. I try to keep my ass clenched to keep your cum inside but everything is so wet down there I can't tell if it's just my juices or both of ours mixing together.

You shove two fingers in my cunt all too briefly to pull out my wetness so you can lube up your cock, making sure you're nice and hard. I look up to see you in the mirror as you do the same, our eyes meet as you grab my hips and plunge into my soaking cunt making positively filthy sounds while I absorb the impact to my cervix. I shift slightly as you growl and find the energy to fuck me even harder than you fucked my ass, allowing the angle to hit my g spot and I can't stop making inhuman sounds as I lose myself in being filled with you once again after far too long.

My body begins fucking you back instinctually, our wet bodies slapping together so loudly the neighbors had to hear, your balls slapping against my clit in the most delightful way, the head of your cock pressing on my g spot at the perfect angle and I was in the closest thing to heaven possible.

As I begin to orgasm for the umpteenth time my cunt grips your cock despite how wet we are and the feeling is deep and unending. My pussy was determined to keep you inside me as long as possible, reveling in being stretched and filled by cock which was seemingly designed for this exact purpose.

At this point you're barely moving and I'm doing the work backing myself up onto your cock in the perfect rhythm at the perfect angle to try to send you over the edge once more.

I wasn't sure if it could happen twice in a row that quickly but I was determined to try. I turned my body sideways, allowing for a different angle of penetration entirely that surprised you. I pulled you closer to me, making you fuck me deeper as we kissed and then suddenly even you were surprised that you were filling my cunt with another load.

I begged for you to stay inside me as I found the vibe once more and pressed it against my clit, wanting to remember the feeling of being full of your cum and your cock as I came so I could savor the memory of everything we had just done for as long as possible.

No comments: